Legal Document Assistants


Unlawful Detainer Assistants

Registered and Bonded

Process Servers Sacramento, Court Filings, Legal Document Assistant, Superior Court, Sacramento Supreme Court, Unlawful Detainer, Small Claims.

Trusted Professionals

Our Unlawful Detainer Assistants are registered and bonded. We have many  years of experience, assisting Landlords with the eviction process. We inform you of each step along the way. We assist with preparing and serving the Eviction Notice. We also assist with preparing the Unlawful Detainer, filing at the courthouse, and scheduling the Sheriff Lockout.

Eviction Notice

We prepare and serve  3 Day Notice To Pay Or Quit, 3 Day Notice To Perform Covenant Or Quit, 30 Day Notice To Vacate, 60 Day  Notice To Vacate, and 90 Day Notice To Vacate. We serve tenants same day in most cases. It’s extremely important to have a professional such as a Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistant or Eviction Attorney prepare and serve the Notice To Vacate. The Eviction Notice is critical to the entire eviction process.

Eviction Process

We are local Unlawful Detainer Assistants in Sacramento, CA. We also provide Eviction Services to nearby counties such as Placer and Yolo. We provide our Eviction Services to you online or in person to accommodate your busy schedule. We run back and forth to eviction court, saving you time and money. We inform you of  the eviction process every step of the way.





1. Complete form and payment online

2. Download fillable form and email to:





Contact Us


Call: 1-916-620-2446


Starting The Eviction Process




3 Steps


  1. Complete the intake form.
  2. Submit payment.
  3. Electronically sign the forms we prepare.

Please allow 1-2 business days for us to review your intake form, prepare, and email your legal documents for signature.


During The Eviction Process


Steps 1 -10




If you have already prepared and served the Notice To Pay and/or Notice To Vacate, and you would like to proceed with the Eviction, skip to step 3.


  1. Electronically sign the prepared Notice (s).
  2. We serve the tenant (s).
  3. Once the notice expires, you contact us to proceed with the Eviction process.
  4. Electronically sign the court forms.
  5. We file the forms with the court.
  6. We serve the Defendant (s).
  7. Once the Defendant (s) are served we inform you exactly how many days they have to Respond.
  8. If the Defendant (s) haven’t Responded, we request for Entry of Default Judgement.
  9. If the Defendant (s) have Responded, we Request to Set for Trial.
  10. We deliver the writ to the Sheriff’s Department and schedule the lockout.

Eviction Price List

Notice To Pay or Notice To Vacate - Prepare & Serve - $99

(Prices may vary due to location.)

Eviction / Unlawful Detainer with Premise Only - $389

Price does not include:

Mandatory Court Filing Fee – $240

Sheriff Lockout Fee – $145

(Prices may vary due to location.)

Request For Order To Post & Mail + Service (Only billed if Defendants are not able to be served after 5 attempts.) $99

Entity Filings – Additional $140

 C. Contested Eviction (If Tenants File An Answer)

1. Optional – Referral to Cooperating Attorney for Trial Appearance – Additional $289

2. You Can Appear For Trial And Represent Yourself – No Additional Fee

Eviction / Unlawful Detainer with Premise and Money Judgement - $489

Price does not include:

Mandatory Court Filing Fee – $240

Sheriff Lockout Fee – $145

(Prices may vary due to location.)

Request For Order To Post & Mail + Service (Only billed if Defendants are not able to be served after 5 attempts.) $99

Entity Filings – Additional $140

 C. Contested Eviction (If Tenants File An Answer)

1. Optional – Referral to Cooperating Attorney for Trial Appearance – Additional $289

2. You Can Appear For Trial And Represent Yourself – No Additional Fee


Local Eviction Services


Online – In Person

We prepare and file all the necessary documents required for filing an Eviction and Unlawful Detainer. Above all we also prepare all the trial documents, if the case must be set for trial. If  your case becomes a Contested Eviction and you wish to have an  Attorney represent you in court, we will refer you to our cooperating Eviction Attorney for a trial appearance, at a rate of only $289.
Unlawful Detainer Assistant Registration
Sacramento County UDA# 2017-01

How To Evict Tenants

Before Filing An Unlawful Detainer, You Must Legally Terminate the Tenancy

This can be done many different ways, depending on the circumstances.

Terminating the Tenancy is done by preparing and serving a 3 Day Notice, 30 Day Notice, 60 Day Notice, or 90 Day Notice. The tenants must be served properly, with the correct notice, and the time in the notice given has expired before the landlord can file a lawsuit for an Eviction and Unlawful Detainer. Above all, we always highly recommend the landlord hires a professional to prepare and serve the notice to vacate. A landlord should never rely on a notice that has not been prepared and served by a professional. It is very important that a landlord understands the negative impact a faulty notice to vacate can have on the entire eviction process. In most cases landlords will have to re-file the entire complaint and have to start the entire process all over again.

3 Day Notice

3 Day Notice To Pay Or Quit can be served for: Non-Payment of Rent. A 3 Day Notice To Perform Covenant Or Quit can be served for: demanding to correct a violation of the lease, and for illegal activity on the premises. The 3 Day Notice must be completely accurate. If you prepare and serve a 3 Day Notice be sure the correct amount of rent and no late fees are included. There is also specific forms and wording that must be used. If the 3 Day Notice is deemed to be incorrect and invalid you will have to start the entire process over again. The landlord can not accept partial payments of rent due after the Notice has expired, or you must serve another Notice and serve another 3 Day Notice To Pay Rent Or Quit.

30 Day Notice / 60 Day Notice / 90 Day Notice

If the tenant hasn’t given you a reason to serve a 3 Day Notice, you must prepare and serve a different Notice to Terminate Tenancy, depending on the circumstances.

30 Day Notice: to terminate a month-to-month tenancy (leasing less than one year)

Certain Circumstances if the property is being sold. (Civil Code, Section 1946.1)

60 Day Notice: to terminate a month-to-month tenancy (leasing more than one year)

90 Day Notice: Certain government-subsidized tenancies

Prejudgment Claim To Right To Possession CP10.5

If you believe there are any unknown occupants, it’s strongly suggested to serve all unknown occupants with a Prejudgement Claim, at the same time the tenant gets served the lawsuit. When you use this option,you will have to wait ten days from the date of service, rather than the usual five days to Request for Default Judgment against the unnamed occupants. The extra 5 days gives you the peace of mind that the eviction process will not be prolonged at the last minute by an unknown person, who claims to be a tenant. A Prejudgement Claim to Right of Possession can only be served by a Registered Process Server.

No Answer – Request For Default Judgment

After the proper amount of time has been allowed for the tenants to Respond to the lawsuit, which is 5 Days for tenants and 10 days for Unnamed Occupants, you can Request For Default Judgement if the tenants or unnamed occupants haven’t filed an Answer. The landlord will be issued the writ of possession to schedule the sheriff lockout. The landlord needs to deliver the writ to the sheriffs department to schedule the lockout. As a landlord you must give the tenant up to 14 days to retrieve all belongings from the property after the sheriff lockout has occurred. Also the landlord should have a locksmith available to change the locks immediately.

Answer – Request To Set Case For Trial

Our Eviction Services in Sacramento are for Landlords only. If the tenants have filed an Answer, you must Request To Set Case For Trial. The trial is usually about half an hour. The court usually schedules the trial within 2-3 weeks. The Request To Set Case For Trial, must be served to the tenants via U.S. mail. Be sure to arrive early to your court date, with copies of all your paperwork. The judge will review your paperwork for accuracy and decide if there are any issues that must be addressed. If the verdict has been rendered in your favor you will be able to obtain a Judgement and Writ of Possession, after filing all the proper documents for an Unlawful Detainer in Sacramento County Superior Court.

Reasons To Evict

1. A landlord may evict a tenant for non payment of rent.
2. If there is a lease violation.
3. If your tenant has unauthorized animals on the premises.
4. If your tenant has extended guests or unapproved occupants.
5. You can evict your tenant if they have allowed someone else to rent the property from them.
6. In some instances you can evict your tenants if you receive a fine because of noise complaints.
7. Property Damages
8. If you believe your tenant is involved in any drug related crimes or activities you can evict.
9. Finally, if you’re lease with the tenant has expired you can evict.

Types Of Evictions

Contested Eviction

After filing the unlawful detainer your tenant has 5 days to respond to fight the eviction case, if they are personally served. When serving a Prejudgment Claim to Right Of Possession there is a 10 day waiting period. If the tenants are substitute served, they have 15 days to respond. If so this now becomes a contested eviction.

Uncontested Eviction

An Uncontested eviction is when the tenant fails to respond to the unlawful detainer. If so there is no need for a trial date to be set. This makes the eviction process much smoother.

Landlord Rights

All Landlords have rights to collect rent from tenants, Enter property for inspections, repairs and alterations. (If given notice to tenant within reason). You have the right to evict tenants to who fail to pay rent or comply for with their rental or lease agreement. You have the right to set lease terms Ex. Pet Policies, Rent Amount, Number of Occupants. Depending on your lease agreement you may have the right to increase rent. If Tenants have done damage to your property which you believe is beyond “Fair wear and Tear” and the tenants refuse to pay for fix or repair themselves, you are entitled to retain the sum of money from their deposit to cover the cost.

Same Day Service


Eviction Notice


Why Utilize Our Eviction Services?

Local, Easy, And Affordable


Whether it be noisy tenants or late rent, we all have reasons to evict, so let us help make the process easy and affordable! We help prepare all landlord eviction forms, file the forms with the local court, and submit them to the county sheriff. The best part is we make the process smooth, easy, and essentially 100% online. If you’re not tech savvy we can accommodate meeting in person.

Counties We Serve For Evictions

Sacramento – Yolo – Yuba – Placer – Solano


We cater to most Counties in the Sacramento Valley, also corroborate with your local sheriff department, to ensure your eviction process is smooth and easy. keep you informed of each step along the way to help you regain possession of your property, smoothly. We are there every step of the way, until the Sheriff performs the lockout and the locksmith changes the locks.

Legal Document Assistants

Request More Information